Sibsagar College Recruitment 2020
Sibsagar College Recruitment 2020 invites application from eligible candidates in order to fill up the following posts. Read the post for details.
- Assistant Professor (Chemistry) - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Botany) - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Geology) - 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Philosophy) - 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (English) - 01 Post
Last date to apply-
Within 15 days
Details of the posts for Sibsagar College Recruitment 2020
UGC Pay Scale (Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/-)
Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
Educational Qualification -
Educational qualification and selection procedure will be as per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44, dated 08.11.2018. The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade level) in the concerned subject.
A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept./1991
The candidates must have NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
How to apply for Sibsagar College Recruitment 2020
- Prescribed Application
- Non Refundable demand draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of Principal, Sibsagar College, Joysagar payable at Bank of Baroda, Sivasagar Branc.