MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020
Applications in prescribed proforma are invited for appointment to the following posts
- Associate Professor : Assamese (1),English (1), Juridical Studies (1),Performing Arts (1), Philosophy (1),Social Work (1) and Yogic Science &Naturopathy (1)
- Assistant Professor : Assamese(Language) (1), English (2), Philosophy(1), Sankaradeva Studies (1) andSocial Work (Medical & PsychiatricSocial Work) (1).
- Assistant for Academic branch (1)(D) Grade IV (1)
Last date of receipt of applications : 12th October, 2020.
Details of the posts in MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be medically fit both in mind and in body-a certificate duly signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District or any competent Registered Medical Officer, approved by the Vice-Chancellor, shall have to be produced by any person who would be appointed as a Teacher, before/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about good character from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall accompany an application for any post of a Teacher.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
- Upper age limit of the candidates shall be as per the Govt. of Assam rules / norms
- Good academic record with a Ph. D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
- A Master's Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University (regular/ non-sanctioned), College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A Maste's degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations,2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
Assistant for Academic Branch
- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree or an equivalent examination from any recognized Board/University.
- Candidate must have experience of working at least two years in Educational Institute/ Govt. & Private Organization.
- Minimum 6 (six) months Certificate Course on basic software packages of Computer Applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. from reputed institution.
- Knowledge of Assamese and English typing on the computer.
- The candidate must have passed HSLC or an equivalent examination from any recognised Board/University.
- The candidate must have experience of working at least two years in Educational Institute/ Govt. & Private Organization
How to Apply for MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020
Application in prescribed format should be submitted to the university authority. Download Here
Candidate are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only for teaching post and Rs. 1,000.00 (Rupees one thousand) only for non-teaching post by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fees for the post.
Completed application in prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON –782001”