Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 JAA
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for JAA invites applications from eligible candidates in order to fill up the following vacancies. Read details below and apply online on or before the last date.
- Junior Administrative Assistant – 170 Post (UR – 57 Posts, STP – 14, STH – 12, SC – 14, OBC/MOBC – 40, PWD – 14, EWS – 19, RFW – 30%)
Important Dates for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Check below the important dates regarding Assam Secretariat JAA Recruitment 2020 such as start of application, last date to apply etc.
|Date of Advertisement||July 24, 2020|
|Start of online application||July 31, 2020|
|Last date to apply||August 31, 2020|
Details of the Posts of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
Read the details of the posts which are lying vacant for the above recruitment for JAA in Assam Secretariat.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for JAA
Interested candidates can apply by filling up an online application form in the official site of in the website given given below..
The following documents will be required for applying online for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Services(Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.Specimen Copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of para 5 of O.M.ABP.07 /201-9/4, dated70-04-201.9 (in case of EWS candidates). Specimen copy is available in the website www.recruitmentsad.in and
- Discharge Book No. & Date, place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen)
No other mode of application will be allowed. Candidates can apply through online mode only.
Selection Procedure for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for JAA
The selection procedure of JAA in Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 will be as follows.
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
Phase 1 :
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Headquarters of Assam on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows.
- General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude – 150 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory) – 50 marks
- Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English – 50 marks
Total : 250 marks
Phase 2 :
Against each vacancy, three candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati.
Total marksfor the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks and Precis Writing Test will be 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificate sand Mark sheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, lncome and Asset Certificate of the family issued by the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to EWS), Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Disability Certificate (in case of PwD candidates) and Declaration in Form-“A” as available in the website.
Important Links for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 for JAA
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|