Amazon Quiz Answer for 14 March 2020
Hey friends, you have come to the right place to check Amazon Quiz Today Answer for 14 March 2020.
Amazon has already introduced a quiz feature by which you can win exciting prizes daily.
The Result for Amazon Quiz Today is generally declared at the end of the month.
Check Amazon Quiz Answer
Here you can check Amazon Quiz Answer 13 March
Please visit this page regularly for daily Amazon Quiz Today Answer and win exciting prizes.
You can check amazon answers daily between 8 AM to 12 PM in this page. So don’t forget to bookmark this page.
Amazon Quiz Answer for 12 March 2020
1. The world’s first robot citizen recently arrived in Kolkata and donned a red-and-white traditional Bengali saree. Name the robot.
Answer : Sophia
2. Hosni Mubarak was the president of which country for almost 30 years?
Answer : Egypt
3. India’s first floating jetty was recently inaugurated in which state?
Answer : Goa
4. Which company has introduced a new ‘zero’ line of vegan, gluten-free products that have no preservatives or colours?
Answer : Colgate
5. Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to wish which player on his retirement and said ‘You made my last Test special by picking 10 wickets’?
Answer : Pragyan Ojha
Amazon Quiz Answer for 11 March 2020
1. Taika Waititi recently made history as the first person from which ethnicity to win an Oscar, as he won for Best Adapted Screenplay?
Answer : Maori
2. The very popular play Piya Behrupiya directed by Atul Kumar is an adaptation of which Shakespeare work?
Answer : Twelfth Night
3. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are there in the family?
Answer : Seven
4. Who recently launched an upgraded geo-imaging web portal called Bhuvan Panchayat 3.0?
Answer : ISRO
5. The upcoming film ‘The New Mutants’ is part of which movie franchise?
Answer : X Men
Amazon Quiz Answer for 10 March 2020
1. Which of these words can not be formed using only the first line of letters on your computer keyboard?
Answer : Keyboard
2. Which former Wimbledon champion is the current coach of Australian Open 2020 winner Novak Djokovic?
Answer : Goran Ivanisevic
3. Washing soda is the common name for which compound?
Answer : Sodium Carbonate
4. A Megagon is a polygon with _ sides. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : 1 Million
5. Who recently broke Alok Kapali’s record of being the youngest to take a Test match hat-trick?
Answer : Naseem Shah
Amazon Quiz Answer for 09 March 2020
1. In which country would you find Victoria Falls, classified as the world’s largest sheet of falling water based on its combined width and height?
Answer : Zambia
2. Former French open champion Carlos Moya is the coach of which famous tennis player?
Answer : Rafael Nadal
3. The latest book in the Asterix series is – Asterix and the _____. (Fill in the blanks)
Answer : Chieftain’s Daughter
4. Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa who arrived in India on 13th February is the President of which country?
Answer : Portugal
5. In which country would you find North Cape, the northernmost point in Europe that can be accessed by car?
Answer : Norway
Amazon Quiz for 08 March 2020
1. Which ground will host the final of the Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 today on the occasion of International woman’s day?
Answer : MCG
2. In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Answer : Bombay Stock Exchange
3. What is the capital of Norway?
Answer : Oslo
4. The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals. (True or False)
Answer : True
5. Parveena Ahanger who appeared on BBC’s 2019 list of 100 most inspiring woman is known as the Iron Lady of ____. Fill in the blanks
Answer : Kashmir
Amazon Quiz Answers for 07 March 2020
1. Rial is the official currency of __. Fill in the blanks.
Answer : Iran
2. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Answer : Keoladeo National Park
3. What is the chemical symbol of lead?
Answer : PB
4. Wellington is the capital of which country?
Answer : New Zealand
5. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world. (True or False)
Answer : False
Amazon Quiz Answer for 06 March 2020
1. Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
Answer : Bamboo
2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
Answer : Grey
3. Which of the 7 continents of the world has the most number of countries?
Answer : Africa
4. Which country is referred to as ‘the land of a thousand lakes’?
Answer : Finland
5. Which Oscar winning Hollywood star is of Indian descent and was given the name Krishna Pandit Bhanji at the time of his birth?
Answer : Sir Ben Kingsley
Amazon Quiz Answer for 05 March 2020
1. Who among these was NOT named in the Asia XI squad for a series to celebrate the 100th birth anniversary of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
2. The foundation stone for the Army headquarters new building was recently laid. What has it been christened as?
Answer : Thal Sena Bhawan
3. @gypsyking101 is the Instagram handle of which famous person currently in the news?
Answer : Tyson Fury
4. Which of these has been declared the theme for National Science Day 2020, by the government’s Department of Science & Technology?
Answer : Women in science
5. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Answer : Dr. Rajendra Singh
Amazon Quiz Answers for 04 March 2020
1. Which famous basketball player nicknamed himself the ‘Black Mamba’ after watching Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Kill Bill’?
Answer : Kobe Bryant
2. US first lady Melania Trump, attended which of these classes at Sarvodaya Senior Secondary School in Delhi?
Answer : Happiness Class
3. On 25th February, India observed the first anniversary of which of these famous structures?
Answer : National War Memorial
4. Which of these comic book characters has been a guest of the Maharaja of Gaipajama?
Answer : Tintin
5. Which of these organisations declared 2020 as the ‘Year of the Nurse and Midwife’?
Amazon Quiz Answer for 02 March 2020
1. Which of these former Indian Prime Ministers born on 29th February first became Prime Minister at the age of 81?
Answer : Morarji Desai
2. Which Indian sportsperson won ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award for the third consecutive year?
Answer : PV sindhu
3. Unleash the Madness’ is the tagline of which recent Bollywood movie?
Answer : Malang
4. Amazon’s chief executive Jeff Bezos recently committed $10 billion to address which of these causes?
Answer : Climate Change
5. The movie Sonchiriya which shared the Filmfare Critics award for Best Film is set in which of these regions?
Answer : Chambal
Amazon Quiz Answer for 01 March 2020
1. Who is the captain of India’s 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup team?
Answer : Harmanpreet Kaur
2. Which upcoming Marvel movie would star Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie together?
Answer : The Eternals
3. Larry Tesler, who passed away in February 2020, was the creator of which popular keyboard function?
Answer : Cut, Copy, Paste
4. In which country would you find the Shanidar Cave – a hotspot for Neanderthal remains?
Answer : Iraq
5. Institute for Defense Studies and Analyses (IDSA), was renamed after which former Union Minister?
Answer : Manohar Parikkar
Amazon Quiz Answer for 29 February 2020
1. Abhimanyu Dassani who recently won the Filmfare for Best Debut (Male) is which actress’s son?
Answer : Bhagyashree
2. Muriel is the middle name of which character from the television Sitcom Friends?
Answer : Chandler
3. Which Bangalore-based startup has offered interns ₹1,00,000 for sleeping for 9 hours for 100 nights?
Answer : Wakefit
4. Ashraf Ghani won the second term as the President of which country?
Answer : Afghanistan
5. In 2019, Parasite became the first South Korean movie to win the Palme d’Or at which famous movie festival?
Answer : Cannes
Amazon Quiz Answer for 28 February 2020
1. Which of these is the common title of a 2003 Ramgopal Varma film and a 2020 Vicky Kaushal release?
Answer : Bhoot
2. Who has become the first Indian to reach 50 million Instagram followers?
Answer : Virat Kohli
3. The founder of retail chain DMart is the second richest person in India according to Forbes. Who are we referring to?
Answer : Radhakishan Damani
4. Which company signed an agreement with AAI for operating the Ahmedabad, Mangaluru, and Lucknow airports for the next 50 years?
Answer : Adani Group
5. Facebook recently released which app to help hobbyists organize photos of their own projects into themed collections?
Answer : Hobbi
Amazon Quiz Answer for 27 February 2020
1. Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation Invested In Which Online Pharma Startup Based In Gurugram In Feb 2020?
Answer : 1mg
2. Which Team Is Gearing Up To Become The First F1 Team To Celebrate Their 1,000th Race, And Recently Unveiled The SF1000?
Answer : Ferrari
3. Whose Signature Can Be Found On The New One Rupee Currency Notes?
Answer : Finance Secretary
4. United By Emotion’ Is The Official Motto Of Which 2020 Sports Event To Be Held In Tokyo?
Answer : Summer Olympics
5. In The TV Sitcom Friends, Which Famous Actress Played The Role Of Susie Moss, A Schoolmate Of Chandler?
Answer : Julia Roberts
Amazon Quiz Answer for 26 February 2020
1. Amruta Subhash Won A Best Supporting Actor (Female) Filmfare Award For Playing Which Actor’s Mother In A 2019 Movie?
Answer : Ranveer Singh
2. Rishi Sunak, The New Chancellor Of The Exchequer Of Great Britain, Is The Son In Law Of Which Famous Technology Personality?
Answer : Narayana Murthy
3. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage And Iron Fist Together Form Which Superhero Group?
Answer : Defenders
4. Dara Khosrowshahi, The Current CEO Of Uber Was Previously CEO Of Which Travel Company?
Answer : Expedia
5. The Final Of The 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Will Be Played On Which Date? (Hint: That Day Is Celebrated As Women’s Day)
Answer : March 8
Amazon Quiz Answer for 25 February 2020
1. Who played the role of an imaginary version of Adolf Hitler in the movie Jojo Rabbit?
Answer – Taika Waititi
2. Which Vietnamese city, with a dazzling new street circuit, is the latest addition to the F1 calendar?
Answer – Hanoi
3. Which Vietnamese city, with a dazzling new street circuit, is the latest addition to the F1 calendar?
Answer – Sushma Swaraj
4. As per the Guinness World Records, the current oldest living man on the earth belongs to which country?
Answer – Japan
5. _____ is the highest award for a military unit in India. It was recently bestowed on INS Shivaji which comprises of 130 Officers and 630 sailors of the Indian Navy. (Fill in the Blank)
Answer – President’s Colour
Amazon Quiz Answer for 24 February 2020
1. Shaktikanta Das Born On 26th February, Former IAS Officer Is Currently Serving In Which Very Important Post In India?
Answer : RBI Governor
2. The National Maritime Heritage Complex Is To Be Set Up In Which Of These Places?
Answer : Lothal
3. The 4th Installment Of Which Franchise Won The Oscar For The Best Animated Feature In 2020?
Answer : Toy Story
4. Which Of These Countries Will Play In The 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup For The First Time?
Answer : Thailand
5. The Amazon Prime Web Series ‘The Forgotten Army’ Is Narrated By Which Bollywood Superstar?
Answer : Shahrukh Khan
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today ?
In order to play amazon quiz today, you need to follow the instructions
- Download the Amazon App
- Sign Up / Sign in
- In the search box type quiz
- Click on Start Quiz
- Then answer all the questions correctly
- You can win exciting prizes.
About Amazon Quiz Today Answers
The contest starts daily at 8 AM and ends at 12 PM. Beyond this period you can not play the quiz.
You must sign ion to play. You must answer all questions correctly and then only you are eligible for winning exciting prizes.
If you answer any question wrongly, then you will not be eligible for lucky draw.
That is why we are here to provide you with the correct answers so that you can get exciting prizes.
This is a very good platform to win prizes from amazon as well as you can increase your general knowledge. Everybody must try to play amazon quiz daily.
So, what are you looking for? just open the Amazon app daily at 8 AM, go to the quiz section and play them to earn prizes.
Your number one source for all Govt Job in Assam 2020. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best of Govt Job in Assam 2020 Update, with a focus on providing fast job update, Instant Notification on your android smartphone.
Founded in October 2019, Assam Career News has come a long way from its beginnings in Jorhat. When we first started out, our passion for providing Job News in Assam has made us starting this blog so that Assam Career News can offer you ease of searching for Job News in Assam.
This website is designed in a simple and clear layout so that you can have a distinct overview on the Job posted in this site. You are highly recommended to Subscribe to the Email notification so that you can immediately get notification when we post a new govt job in Assam 2020/ Private job in Assam. To get latest updates, please follow us on Facebook.
How we serve
We now serve customers all over Assam, and are thrilled that we’re able to turn our passion into our own website.We hope you enjoy our service as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Download our Android App.
What we serve
For daily updates on Govt Job in Assam, Private Jobs and Results of Competitive Examinations, keep visiting Assam Career 2020 News for latest job news in Assam. It is a newly launched website in order to help the people of Assam to find a Govt job in Assam / Private Job in Assam for them. New govt job in Assam are updated on daily basis.